Specification, Drawing & Fitting Instructions
Projecting double sided and single sided illuminated circular signs
- All welded 3mm 1050 grade aluminium construction – no corrosion problems – rings used to hold acrylic are also aluminium – powder coated finish on rings, carcass and wall bracket.
- Wall plate to sign case – 100mm
- Wall plate – 6 mm aluminium
- Wall plate welded to stand off tube and welded to sign carcass – no screws to work loose
- Standard size diameters 600mm and 720mm or made to order
- Lighting, electrics and acrylic panels (normally 050) included
- All UK manufactured and powder coated to ISO 9001 standard
We include these for the benefit of people new to the sign industry. When fitting our circular projecting signs, and for that matter our fascia mounted single sided circular signs, put a small piece of double sided tape on each of the acrylic panels. This is to prevent the possibility of panel spin caused by the wind. The acrylic panels need to be fitted slightly loose to allow for expansion/contraction of the acrylic. Fit with the electrics at the top of the unit.